CHENNAI: While the Modi-Amit Shah combine swept the BJP to power once again in the just concluded 2019 general elections, Tamil Nadu could not join the success team and this has affected the morale of BJP cadres in this State.
Being a doctor by profession and a flyer to all districts, the election result is a BITTER PILL for Dr.Tamilisai. There is overwhelming disappointment and anger among the BJP functionaries in Tamil Nadu.
THIS IS THE GROUND REALITY. And once again, the State president Dr.Tamilisai Soundararajan is going to take flights and tours to visit various districts for feedback.
ALREADY THE FEEDBACK IS CLEAR. TAMIL NADU BJP WANTS NEW IDEAS AND STRATEGIES. CAN THIS DOCTOR DO SUCCESSFUL SURGERY IS A QUESTION?
POINTS TO PONDER:
1. Media can help only to certain extent. Shift the focus from interviews to booths. That will enthuse your party cadres who are toiling.
2. Spend one or two days in every district. Talk to general people. Not to the coterie. Get feedback on local issues in that district. Don’t rush back to Chennai because this the prestige of party and PM.
3. Take steps to remove groups in your party. They are quite visible and this is coming to media also. Take everybody along.
4. The success model should be how Smriti Irani trounced Rahul Gandhi in Amethi in his bastion. For that. you identify strong potential places for the BJP growth in Tamil Nadu. Certainly Madurai Region holds lot of promise for the BJP electorally due to the goodwill generated by cadres’ fieldwork.
5. Reality will be bitter. But please accept that there is lot of disenchantment and no connect with the State president. The feedback we got is she is selective in approach towards functionaries and even the State leaders.
‘LOTUS TIMES’ HAS INPUTS RECEIVED FROM BJP WORKERS. THEY CALLED US AND GAVE FEEDBACK AND WE CAN SHARE IT TO DR.TAMILISAI IF SHE REQUIRES.
The goal is BJP success in Tamil Nadu. The party leadership at national level wants votes and seats. THEY DO NOT WANT MEDIA SHOWS. TELENAGNA SUCCESS IS AN EXAMPLE FOR BJP.
All the best,
Shastry V Mallady
94421 – 29630