MADURAI: There seems to be a strong undercurrent in favour of Prime Minister Mr.Narendra Modi’s second term as PM among the people of Tamil Nadu if these voices from Madurai on February 26th 2019 are in indication.
The representatives were forthcoming / voluntary in expressing their feedback about Modi’s five years and various organisations / associations have come forward to network large groups of people in Madurai region to support Modi as PM again in 2019 because it is for A STRONG INDIA, SECURED INDIA AND SUPREME INDIA.
(VIDEO) PEOPLE’S OPINION ON MODI IN MADURAI:
Senior BJP leader heard the community leaders’ voices in Madurai today and among those who spoke were from Sourashtra Sabha, VOC -Pillaimaar, Devendra Kula Velalar, Innatha Pillaiyar and Senai Pillaiyar….
1. PM Modi gave corruption-free government for five years. Everything was transparent and online.
2. Free LPG gas cylinders and easy bank loans for common people for their enterprises.
3. Ten per cent EBC reservation and Mudra Yojana.
4. Housing for All is a great step.
5. Mann Ki Baath on radio is good because our PM is connecting with people especially the youngsters of our country every month. Modi’s visits abroad strengthened India’s supremacy.
6. Only PM Modi spoke openly in solidarity for Devendra Kula Velalar community people. The Dravidian parties failed to address the needs of Devendrars, but Modi Madurai speech gave confidence.
7. The merger of banks to create large PSU entities will cut down the costs and increase the profits in banking sector for Government of India. The challenge of Non-Performing Assets can be addressed easily.
8. GST settled down and the new system surged country’s revenue collection.
9. AIIMS for Madurai is a big step taken by Modi government. So, the BJP role and Modi’s decision are very good for Tamil Nadu.
10. The wrong campaign about Modi government is not working because positive results for India are showing up. To complete the task for India’s growth, Modi again is necessary in 2019.
After listening to the people’s pulse, Mr.La.Ganesan urged the community / caste leaders to spread the message in their locality and groups so that the reasons why we need Modi as PM again will be understood by the voters.
Tamil Nadu BJP State Secretary Prof.Dr.R.Srinivasan, Madurai Rural disteict president Mr.Maha.Suseendhran, Madurai City unit president Mr.Sasee Raman and others were present.